We Are A California Licensed Home Care Organization #414 700002
Looking for a Peninsula Caregiver or Homecare?
We provide Peninsula families with top, professional caregivers
Matched CareGivers can provide families with welcome relief in your Peninsula home or in an assisted living facility, and the security of knowing that your aging parent or loved one is lovingly cared for by patient, trained professionals. Our job is to help you with all your home care needs.
Since 1990 we have been faithfully serving the entire Mid-Peninsula to San Jose area including Atherton, Belmont, Burlingame, Campbell, Cupertino, Hillsborough, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Milbrae, Monte Serano, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Jose, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Saratoga, South San Francisco, Sunnyvale and Woodside.
"Your service was highly recommended by a family friend of ours, and now I know why. I can’t say enough about Tai or the office staff. You made a difficult situation very manageable." - Bernice
Why we are consistently top rated among senior homecare providers
- Locally operated and owned and oriented to our community. Our caregivers are individually matched to meet your homecare needs and there is an ongoing team effort to assure your satisfaction
- Nurses supervise the coordination of all home care services to ensure that client needs are appropriately met
- Supervisory staff is on call 24-hours per day to respond to emergency needs
- Matched CareGivers meets the highest standards of quality control, conducts infection control and patient safety training and provides ongoing education to its home care staff
- Matched CareGivers employs all its caregivers and is responsible for wages, Social Security, payroll taxes, SDI and worker's compensation
- Our caregivers are extensively screened, including social security trace, criminal history search and DMV clearance
- Matched CareGivers helps clients to meet all requirements of long term insurance policies
"Office Staff were available and always helpful in coordinating our needs and at times, crazy schedule. Gloria was just what David needed, her enthusiasm, loving manner, and skills were what kept him going." - CZ
The homecare services we offer
- Personal Care Attendants, companions, home health aides and certified nurse assistants to provide
- Eldercare assistance in home or in residential care facilities in care of seniors as well as the disabled and those needing rehabilitative support
- Assistance with hospice and terminal homecare
- Respite care
- Mild cognitive impairment, Alzheimer's and dementia home care support
- Free RN assessments and regular on-site client/caregiver evaluations
- Fee based Geriatric Care Management
Types of facility and homecare assistance our caregivers provide
"I was very happy with your staff and the CareGivers. I was able to go to work and not worry about my Dad. The care given by Bonnie and Lilly was exceptional." - Joanne
- Personal care
- Bathing and dressing
- Exercise and mobility assistance
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and preparation including special diets
- Transportation and errands
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Coordination of social activities
If you have additional/any other questions our homecare and other services please don't hesitate to call on us. We will provide you with the respite relief and peace of mind knowing that your loved one is being cared for by loving, trained professionals. Our job is to help you.
1800 El Camino Real, Suite B
Menlo Park, California 94025
Phone (650) 839-2273
Fax (650) 839-2283
San Mateo, California
San Jose, California
Matched CareGivers is an active member of the California Association of Health Services At Home (CAHSAH), Home Care Association of America (HCAOA), Aging Life Care Association, and Case Management Society of America.